Lead & Assistant Teacher - Infant and Toddler *
DE - Wilmington
Infant and Toddler programs
Full Time & Part Time (AM/PM)
There are many different ways to qualify!
See applicant requirements below!
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create and maintain a fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Associate's Degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA or 9-15 credits in ECE with degree in a related field. Department of Education Certification or TECE 1 and 2 required for Lead Teacher.
- Must be at least 18 years of age