Lead Teacher - Sign On Bonus! *
FL - Bradenton
For a limited time we are offering payment for DCF Hours and CDA Certification that are required by the State of FL. Ask us about how you can participate!
Are you a Teacher that is caring, nurturing and passionate about making an impact on young lives? Excited to inspire children to become lifelong learners? If you are thinking yes as you read this, then our Teacher openings at the La Petite Academy in Bradenton might be just what you are looking for. Our affectionate teachers collaborate to ensure children within our center are safe, learning and loved. If this sounds like a culture you want to work within, apply now to learn more!
Our Lead Teachers:
- Facilitate play based curriculum within a fun and interactive classroom
- Sustain an open line of communication with parents discussing all topics related to the child’s growth and development
- Ensure the daily care of each child by following licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards
- Maintain a clean and organized classroom
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A CDA or CCP and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- 6 ECE credits hours and 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- 3 ECE credit hours and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- DCF 45 hours and OEL Classes
- Flexibility with the work schedule
- Reached the age of 18