Why Learning Care Group?
We believe our employees empower our brands and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's second-largest for-profit early education and child care provider,headquartered in Novi, Michigan. We have 900+ school locations across the country and seven unique school brands: Childtime, La Petite Academy,Montessori Unlimited, Tutor Time, The Children's Courtyard, Creative Kids Learning Centers, and Everbrook Academy.
We work hard to care for and improve the lives of our children and their families. Likewise, Learning Care Group is dedicated to the well being of its employees and their families.Through our own iCare Foundation, we are here to help employees when life circumstances put them in a difficult spot. The iCare Foundation enables employees to support their fellow team members through small donations that will make a large difference.
Employee engagement is one of the keys to our success at LCG! Employees enjoy events such as summer outings, employee appreciation week, and a great work-life balance! Our newly renovated corporate headquarters houses over 300 plus employees that have access to innovative technology, collaborative teams, and inspired learning solutions. Does Learning Care Group sound like the place for you? Apply today!
The Field HR Generalist
The Field HR Generalist will provide support and assistance with Human Resources reports, field communications, school acquisitions and other assigned HR tasks. This role will provide full range of Human Resource support to the Field Human Resources - East team in the areas of employee recognition, employee relations, field reporting metrics and other HR related project initiatives.
Other tasks include:
- Logging and tracking investigations in ServiceNow and EthicsPoint systems
- Ensure personnel data and other confidential information is handled sensitively and kept secure
- High School Diploma required, degree in Human Resources or comparable field preferred
- 1-2 years experience within Human Resources field preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all current state and local regulations
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Proficient time management, organizational skills and ability to meet established deadlines