Lead Teacher - Child Care *
TX - Grapevine
The Children's Courtyard in Grapevine is Hiring a Full-Time Two's Lead Teacher!
Child care center located on 1950 West Glade Road
Our Lead Teachers:
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- 6+ months of experience working in a licensed childcare facility is preferred
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Questions? Contact our center today at email@example.com